Terms & Conditions
1. North Kent Plastic Cages will replace any product which fails in normal use, within one year of the date of purchase. Evidence of the purchase date is required before a replacement can be sent.
2. Products will not be replaced if there is evidence of misuse or if the product has been used for other than its intended purpose.
3. Terms of payment are 30 days from the date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing by a Director of North Kent Plastic Cages.
4. Claims for shortages or damages must be notified within 3 days of the date of despatch from the factory.
5. Title to the goods only passes the purchaser when cleared payment in full has been received by North Kent Plastic Cages.
6. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify any change of delivery or invoicing address to North Kent Plastic Cages.
7. North Kent Plastic Cages will accept no contingent liability for goods ordered and not supplied.
8. Minimum order quantities apply and the purchaser is responsible for carriage charges where the order is below the minimum.
9. Any discounts applicable must be notified to the purchaser, in writing by North Kent Plastic Cages. No other discount will be recognised.
10. All quotes are valid for a period of 30 days, North Kent Plastic Cages reserve the right to change the price of products at any time. When any such changes is made, any order that has previously been accepted by North Kent Plastic Cages will be supplied at the price ruling when the order was placed.